You can manually adjust the image quality by choosing SD or HD options. When the "Auto" option is selected, the image quality is automatically adjusted according to the internet speed.
Articles in this section
- I cannot register and pay from BluTV Android App, how can I subscribe to BluTV with my Android device?
- Is there parental lock feature on BluTV?
- Is BluTV's free trial campaign available abroad?
- I use a VPN, can I still access BluTV without problems?
- What is the image quality of BluTV live broadcast or video?
- Do you censor your content?
- What are the subtitle and dubbing options ?
- Does BluTV affect my internet quota?
- How do I adjust the amount of data that BluTV uses?
- How long is the membership of BluTV?
Article is closed for comments.