Access the settings by typing chrome: // plugins in the address bar in your Google Chrome browser and enable the "Widevine Content Decryption Module" option. If the problem is not resolved, you can go to chrome: // settings / on your browser and click on the advanced options below to "reset" the browser.
Articles in this section
- Can I use BluTV on Linux based operating systems?
- Black screen appears when I open a content in Google Chrome , what should I do ?
- How can I delete the cookies from my browser?
- How can I check my internet speed?
- What are the current application versions of BluTV and the minimum device versions for your device to support the BluTV application?
- When using BluTV on my device it throws out of the application, what can I do?
Article is closed for comments.